another ebay douchebag

Discussion in 'eBay Deals' started by singlecut, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Wickedlester

Wickedlester Senior Member

Stuart Smalley is a senator? His mantra must have worked.

2. peach64

peach64 Senior Member

you forgot the other items I sold on Ebay, original neck, tuners, mini humbuckers, etc...and complaints from those buyers too, look up those 4 Korina `59 Les Paul for $4k each I'm sure there is even more dirt to dig up. Lester don't forget to drink your Ovaltine, and use your Little Orphan Annie decoder ring. 10 - 4 Over & Out

3. Wickedlester

In the hoopla of your bumbled selling of this "Les Paul" I forgot about them, you are right. I also had this
    So go ahead and tell us about this mythical bike you pumped 40k into, put zero miles on it, then sold it for 4k. Yet a guy gets the bargain of a lifetime and he can't give you a positive review on it?

Ovaltine, I would have figured you for a Bosco kid. Just when you think you know a rambling madman, he goes and throws you a curve.

4. BillB1960

BillB1960 Senior Member

:lol:

5. Wickedlester

:lol:

6. goby

goby Senior Member

lol... you are such a loser.

7. Sgt.Pepper

Sgt.Pepper V.I.P. Member V.I.P. Member

I read this and thought that's exactly right. Much worse things happen on ebay every day. Have a look at this other guy's feedback. I had an experience with him where he took the money and never shipped anything just like the negative feedback (but months before). He just keeps starting up new ebay identities and doing the same thing over again and ebay protect him because they don't care. Now that is a rip off! Edited just to clarify that this DOES NOT refer to any member of this forum but it just to demonstrate some of the nasty stuff that happens on ebay where money gets lost as opposed to the subject of this thread where nothing was lost but one side backed out of the deal with no real harm done.

eBay Feedback Profile for infernohouseauctions

8. peach64

peach64 Senior Member

Sgt Pepper,

you are in deep shit. You are a liar. I don't know you, nor have ever taken money from you for something that I never sold to you or anyone else. You are calling me a thief, now I'm reporting you and this entire thread to Ebay. You think you can just sit at a computer and type anything you want. Guess again.

And for your information, the guitar in question sold in Britain. Check my feedback. You are going to be contacted by Ebay, and if I can press charges against you for slander I will.

9. LPGeoff

LPGeoff Senior Member

Good luck with that peach... I've been down that road before and you won't get anywhere trying to sue for slander or libel over something written in a message forum.

Ebay won't do a damn thing either. Nothing. Anything happening off Ebay is of NO concern to them.

The worst you could do is get him in trouble with MLP but I doubt that will happen cuz you look BAD all over this thread.

10. Wickedlester

He just sent me a nasty private message. Peach64, you are out of your element trying to be human. Crawl back under the rock you came from punk.

11. AngryHatter

AngryHatter Senior Member

[​IMG]
    :laugh2:
    [​IMG]

12. Sgt.Pepper

So you're infernohouse? This is your feedback?
    eBay Feedback Profile for infernohouseauctions

Are you on drugs or something? Can I press charges for stupidity?

13. Sgt.Pepper

Nice private message you sent me

peach64

Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts you're in deep shit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you stupid asshole, I was being sarcastic with that dickhead Lester. I did sell everything on the up and up, and you confuse me /Hardrockindaddy with some other piece of shit. Learn to read. And you better post an appology ASAP. You go it. Thanks to your big mouth you slandered me, and you better take it back immediately.

14. Wickedlester

He is nicer to you than he is to me. He threatens to beat my ass.

Could you imagine the home life this guy has? I am so glad that he has been exposed to be a crook.

Sue me peach.

15. jo07

jo07 Senior Member

angry:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

16. singlecut

singlecut Senior Member

peach, he said , "other guys feedbaCK," not yours man

17. xguitardevilx

xguitardevilx Senior Member

I have just finished reading over this entire thread an the verdict is.....WOW!!!!!!
    This has spiraled downward so far that it has began to make me sick to my stomach. This thread started off with a few good people and singlecut being a gentlemen about all of this and trying to give peach the benefit of the doubt and try to resolve all of this like a real man (or self respecting MLPF member would.) Now all I see as I get further into this thread is a bunch of punks/internet bullies, and people who just want to create more problems. Peach may be a douchebag for all that has happened because of this but I don't know who seems like more a douchebag him or goby.Singlecut has resolved this all with peach already in a very respectable manner, so why are you guys still on about this? Besides the reason that you guys are just stirring up more drama and problems for yourselves and the people that view these forums. Please drop it already and grow up. This goes to EVERYBODY Peach AND Goby included.

18. Wickedlester

Thanks for the advice but not only was this guy renigging on the deal he deals fakes. Bulldog guitars with a gibson inlay put in.

So yes we wanted to be the biggest prick back. You talk about internet tough guys, he sent me messages, threatening to beat me up then dared me to come to Jersey and he will beat the shit out of me.

So it comes down to this, he calls me a sissy for not taking my crippled body 1100 miles to fight him.

19. Beerdog80

Beerdog80 Banned

Peaches….you cant sue someone for slander since last I checked, the internet is not verbal communication. I think the term you are looking for is libel, or possibly..and this is REALLY stretching it, defamation. The reason why all the above are stretches is because unless you are running a true business or your real name happens to be Peach64, you are entitled to jack sh*t since in no way does this harm your actual name, business or reputation.

Furthermore, YOU would have to prove that you suffered losses relating to the perceived ‘wrong’ and with your documented record of ‘strange’ dealings, good luck with that. People on an internet forum talking ‘bad’ about your ebay or MLP user name does not give you any sort of recourse for your perceived damages. Especially since litigation would cost you WAY more than any losses you might incur..

On a side note, I find it hilarious that you are making threats against people (communication of a threat anyone?) yet you cry out slander (which you can’t even get the correct term right) over nothing at the same time.

20. goby

goby Senior Member

I am not a douchebag. I am a human being.

If you don't take it back, I will press charges for slander, and sue you for $2.8 Million. :dude: