All Elite/Elitist + MIJ Roll-Call!!!

Discussion in 'Epiphone Les Pauls' started by GERRYGTR62, Dec 22, 2011.

1. bridge500t

bridge500t Senior Member

I love those white customs! That elite is stunning too, I love them, even more with the open book head stock. My next purchase will have to be a white custom, either an Epiphone LQ or elitist, or a FGN Neo Classic.
    here's the pic not crooked :D
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. Evo8

Evo8 Senior Member

Got another LQ Custom 1.5 months ago as a platform to test out hybrid pickup combinations rather than tearing into the Elitist. Unlike my last LQ which has the Elitist neck profile, this one has the fat neck and weighs more. As with all my guitars, all stock electronics replaced with; 550k cts pots, switchcraft toggle/jack, braided wiring, & pio caps. Current pickups are Duncans. 59 with roughcast A2 neck, Custom with hex screws and thick ceramic bridge.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Ippon

Ippon Senior Member

So many sexy Elites/Elitists and JDMs in this thread and I'm sure most sound killer, too.

Just found this pic of the one that's on almost permanent loan to my little bro.

[​IMG]

4. t-bone2112

t-bone2112 Member

I would love to join the club, now that I am a proud owner of a 2003 Elite!

Here is my honey (get it?):

Attached Files:

5. Skit

Skit Witch Doctor Premium Member

I believe that is a Lacquer Series. I have one in Cherry like that one and one in TV Yellow. They are great guitars, nice and light and they play and sound great.

Here is a pic of the Cherry one that wulfman took prior to him selling it to me.

[​IMG]