A new luthier is born

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Freudo, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Freudo

Freudo Junior Member

Hi everybody,
    Fred, from France, 32 (33 coming) and father of a 3 year old little girl (2nd is coming !).
    I like woodworking since many years and, because I also play guitar, I decided to build my Les Paul.
    This forum is awesome and builds from nuance, ExNihilo and all the others are very good for my motivation.
    See you soon in threads, I will try to put here pictures of my work as soon as possible.
    Fred

2. DarrellV

DarrellV Almost 1 Year old this month! Premium Member

:welcome: Monsieur!

This is a great source of information but also some very funny folk reside here too! :wave:

Be sure to visit the other forums in your spare time as well as the Luthier threads.

We've had many who joined for that topic and stayed there for quite a while before branching out.

Our good friend and Super Mod Lt.Dave32 is one. He is regarded as a master craftsman by those who have seen his work.

:photos: are always good, and will make you friends quickly. We like visuals!:D

3. JohnnyN

JohnnyN Old School Premium Member

Welcome to the MLP :)

4. Donal

Donal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Premium Member

:welcome:

Welcome to MLP Fred :applause:

I am sure you will find lots of tips and information and look forward to your builds.

5. herbalist

herbalist Senior Member

:welcome: I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your work. Congratulations on your soon to be baby.