[4] BACCHUS [1] GRECO guitar clips

Discussion in 'Other Single-Cuts' started by Leo, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Leo

Leo Senior Member

i just posted some clips of my bacchus gtrs,...the clips are rite after the 1st song posted ,...the recordings were done for tone reference ,...and not performances,.....but was fun,...the preset used had high gain type 'marshall' tone and the softer part of the performance would have been better to adjust the pre amp or to use a clean setting on the preamp,....i instead used the volume on the gtr's and sometimes the tone knob to keep the playing field even.
    [the files were done in ogg type format instead of mp3 hope it works]
    ,....every time i repeat a section/riff i changed the pup selector switch.
    the gtrs used were ;
    BACCHUS DUKE (over wrap tailpiece)
    BACCHUS BLC 140 (under wrap)
    BACCHUS BLC 95 (over wrap)
    BACCHUS EXPLORER/FUTURA (under wrap)
    GRECO TELE GIB

recorded with,....
    spectraflex cable >>>roland gp100 [stereo out]>>> [2] qaud eight mm100 pre amps >>>>yamaha I88X interface,...mackie tracktion software

keep in mind its not a tube amp,,....(which imho sounds better) i used a marshall type preset

heres the link

MySpace.com - AUDIOMAD99 - New York - Ambient / Experimental / Psychedelic - www.myspace.com/audiomad99

2. needlespauls

needlespauls V.I.P. Member

Cool bro!!! Good tones!! I gotta stick to a couple cheapies this year, but I wish I could swing one of these sooner than later!

3. Bluesky

Bluesky Premium Member

I came this close to buying a Bacchus Clapton explorer (cut off wing) about a year ago. I wanted the guitar but I didn't sell what I had fast enough. Very cool instrument .......I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

4. Leo

Leo Senior Member

thanks needlespauls,....for the compliment,.....you should def save up for a bacchus thyre still well priced in japan sometimes.

i changed up the clips just a bit to make them easier to load up,...i might load up the original wav clips on another site ,.....to make the resolution better.

bluesky that sounds like the clapton styled explorer,.....theres one on yahoo japan ,...but def pricey

[ the explorer is actually over wrap tail bridge ,...and not under as i had posted in the initial post]