2013 Les Paul Standard Birdseye

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Barryj, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Barryj

Barryj Senior Member

Up for sale is a 2013 Les Paul Standard with a birdseye maple top. Great playing and very versatile Les Paul - tone of tonal options with this one (more on that to follow)

This one has the 'everything but the kitchen sink' 2013 specs, which include all of the following:

- Locking Grover tuners
    - Tonepros locking Tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece
    - Burstbucker Pro's
    - Asymmetrical 60's neck profile - feels thicker than the typical 60's profile due to more beef on the bass side
    - All 4 pots are push pull. The volume knobs split the humbuckers - they have a cap/resistor arrangement that prevents a big volume loss when the humbuckers are split. Neck volume pot puts the pickups out of phase when in the middle position (very cool sound). And the bridge tone when pulled sends the bridge pickup output straight to the jack - big boost in output and brightness with makes it great for solos.

And of course, the birdseye maple top on this model. This particular example has a mineral streak at the bottom that looks like a finish flaw, but isn't - the figuring isn't over-the-top, but changes depending on your viewing angle. In very,very clean condition - I found the tiniest of hairline marks on the black back, but it was so small I could find a way to photograph it

Weighs in at 8 lbs. 15 oz.

Big old gallery right here - https://goo.gl/photos/vaHgegSDcccfeRRg7

For this one, $1,650 will get it to your door. Trades aren't likely - but I never say never.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Barryj

Barryj Senior Member

Back up from the depths! I got cold feet on this one for a while, but it's back up for grabs

3. Barryj

Barryj Senior Member

Up again.....

4. Barryj

Barryj Senior Member

And repeat

5. Barryj

Barryj Senior Member

Keep it going....................