2004 Gibson Les Paul Standard Honeyburst 60s neck FLAMES!

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by LPnut, Dec 7, 2017.

1. LPnut

LPnut Senior Member

2004 Gibson Les Paul Standard. Honeyburst with an awesome top. I scored this beauty from a fellow forum member a few months ago. Current life events dictate moving it on; nothing to do with the guitar, which is fantastic.

The color/Burst on this one is killer! The burst colors around the edges appear darker in the photos than they really are. The photos are taken in natural light and do it no justice.

Excellent condition for a teenager (almost 14 years old). The top has some minor blemishes; the back of the body and neck are blemish-free; and the frets have tons of life left in them.

Dimarzio Tone Zone pickup in the bridge and Air Norton in the neck that sound great. Graphtech Resomax bridge which is another nice upgrade.

60's neck.

Weighs 9.94lbs.

Original Gibson locking hardcase, with case candy and pickguard (which was never installed) included in case pocket.

$1695 includes free shipping to CONUS. No trades.

Custom53 and truckermde like this.
  2. Custom53

Custom53 Senior Member

I have a 2004 Standard very similar to yours. Beautiful Guitar..! Mine is on my "Do Not Sell" list.. I hope you don't regret selling it after it is gone.. Good Price too..! GLWTS..
    2005 Standard.jpg

3. freebyrd 69

freebyrd 69 Silver Supporter Premium Member

You shouldn’t post pics like this on the OP’s thread....it can be confusing to those quickly looking for pics. GLWS OP