1x83 & 2x68s

Discussion in 'Norlin Years' started by Burny FLG, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Burny FLG

Burny FLG Senior Member

have been playing the lp thrice a week at open mikes and getting to do some trial and erroring. The Princeton is crapping out and will need a good service soon Just gets a bit furry after 15min nothing major so been using the tremolo to hide it somewhat. Plugged it into the clean channel on the pro reverb and f u k amazing the tone in all positions unbelievable!, that Lp is so deep in saturation and so distinctly chimy. Will get an op to play through the pro in a rehearsal room hopefully next week.

2. scozz

scozz Senior Member

Not sure what you’re getting at @Burny FLG ...but we don’t use the word “thrice “ around here! :facepalm:

mudface and Burny FLG like this.
  3. radiomatts

radiomatts Senior Member

Wow. Really? Thrice isn’t quite as uncommon as you think. If the OP is from Great Britain or somewhere within the UK, then it’s even less uncommon. Maybe just comment on what he’s talking about and worry about your command of the English language more than his.

Burny FLG likes this.
  4. Burny FLG

Burny FLG Senior Member

It was really a bit of field testing with a new to me LPC. It's performing well through the chosen amps. Thanks for the comments and support no offence taken. Australian with English parents. Not sure how you would say it otherwise - twice plus one?

mudface likes this.
  5. mudface

mudface Senior Member

I don't think @scozz meant any harm,.....he was just being silly as we often do around here....My english and grammar is piss poor and if it wasn't for "spell check" my Babyboomer edumacation would show....

My only complaint is where are the:photos:?? .....other than that carry on:D

6. scozz

scozz Senior Member

Relax friend...just having some fun! :p

@Burny FLG is a good egg...he knew I was joking, he didn’t take any offense. Also I bet you’re right...@Burny FLG IS from the U.K. or Australia or somewhere other than the states...I notice he uses the word ‘offence’ instead of offense. Another dead giveaway. So good call on that @radiomatts!! :thumb:

Some folks are way too easily offended these days! :D

mudface likes this.
  7. scozz

scozz Senior Member

Thanks for having my back @mudface!! :cheers:

You knew exactly what I was doing. :D

mudface likes this.
  8. scozz

scozz Senior Member

Just like the song says...”Once, Twice, THREE TIMES a Lady”. :D

Thanks @Burny FLG for having the insight and erudition to know I was having a bit of fun. :thumb: You sir, are the MAN!!

Burny FLG likes this.
  9. Burny FLG

Burny FLG Senior Member

IMG_0112.JPG

scozz and mudface like this.
  10. mudface

mudface Senior Member

That's what I'm talking about......cool in action pic......nice LPC....:cheers: