{{\\ 1980 Greco SS-800 Custom (SG) -For Sale- //}}

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Mowgli5555, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Mowgli5555

Mowgli5555 Senior Member

Up for sale is my 1980 Greco SS-800 in white. A few years back I was in the hunt for the SS-800 as they are rarely seen.
    It is a very great instrument, but I have just taken in an old car that is calling my name.

This SS-800 has three gold PU-2 pickups with a gold Greco tremolo piece. The tuners are original waffle back tuners and all function properly.

The neck/body are mahogany and the fret board is dark Ebony w/ block inlays.

Frets are in good condition with about 90+ % remaing and the finish looks great with ultra minor lacquer spidering near the input jack.

The switch has been replaced as the old one wasn't being nice. The original will be included though.
    Lastly, I cannot find the back plate anywhere at the moment. I experienced a move last year and have been searching. So price drop.

Ultimately I enjoy this instrument and would keep it around if I didn't want to go blaring in the car.
    Eventually I will find a Vintage SG to replace this one.

Asking $ 1350 shipped in the USA. Pm for details, Paypal and money are the only accepted forms of payment.
    International shipping is only available through EMS at the buyers cost. Thanks for looking, Josh

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Shadowplayer

Shadowplayer Senior Member

damn thats nice

3. Mowgli5555

Mowgli5555 Senior Member

TTT... ***Lower Price***

$ 1299.00 shipped in the USA. Josh

4. Mowgli5555

Mowgli5555 Senior Member

Sunday Bump for a proper rare SG. $1199 shipped... Josh

5. geekrobot

geekrobot Senior Member

Hi,

Is this still available for sale? Any interest in a Burny Les Paul Goldtop, G&L Asat, or Rivera R55 Amp for trade + cash?

Thanks, been looking for something like this.