1956 Gibson Les Paul Junior W/ Case

Discussion in 'Sponsor Classifieds' started by thunderroadguitars, Jun 12, 2014.

1. thunderroadguitars

thunderroadguitars Senior Member

Beautiful and resonant are the best ways to describe this one. Here we have a golden era, lightweight 1956 Gibson Les Paul Junior in great condition and mostly original. Plays and sounds fantastic and has a full chunky 50s neck profile. This ’56 nails the snarly midrange driven P90 tone these are famous for and cleans up well with a roll off the volume knob. As is common with most 54-56 Juniors this one has some bridge lean that appears to have somewhat been repaired in the past. This is an great example of a 50s Junior that is mostly there. Comes with a 80s Gibson chainsaw style Les Paul case.

[​IMG]

For more info and price please visit Vintage Used and Rare Guitars - Thunder Road Guitars Seattle

2. jiveturkey1

jiveturkey1 Senior Member

This is the second guitar you have listed here that I couldn't findon your website

3. rockinlespaul

rockinlespaul Recovering Oxblood Addict V.I.P. Member

I couldn't find it either. Probably sold since this ad is 4 months old now.

4. thunderroadguitars

thunderroadguitars Senior Member

Jiveturkey1 and rockinlespaul thanks for the interest. We listed this ad in June and the guitar is long gone. I don't believe there is a tab to delete our ads or the ad would be deleted.

Thanks!