100 posts a day for 5 years?

Discussion in 'Front Desk' started by trapland, Apr 23, 2016.

1. LtDave32

LtDave32 Sua Sponte Super Mod Premium Member

My .02

Those who would make a big deal out of post counts sometimes have some sort of axe to grind.

-Not saying the OP is in that category. Rather, he's just curious, IMO.

But I've seen people get obviously jealous over, and make a huge issue out of other's post counts.

Sometimes they use it as a basis for their entire argument.

Which is a real hoot to me, because if you've come here to argue about something and use someone else's post count as ammunition for your argument, you've already lost.

2. rabidhamster

rabidhamster Senior Member

Whatever. That's just something someone with more posts than me WOULD say

3. trapland

trapland Silver Supporter

Lol. No axe here, just curious. And i find post count to be irrelevant with regards to post quality. Sure some comments add little but color to a topic, but I LIKE that.

For myself, I'm pretty new here, but I have been a sporadic poster on all my favorite forums. I guess I get distracted and forget to check forums for months at a time. But, I try to do my part by posting pretty pictures with links that work, or stirring a pot now and then.

And then there's the guy over at the Marshall forum who KNOWS Jimmy Page retires his own amps to get 200 watts. I read it today. He completely ignores more likely possibilities such as a tech he knows offers to retube his Superlead with KT?? that can on thier own with some amps of higher B+ provide 200+ watts at total saturation WITHOUT rewiring. Jimmy probably isn't an amp tech, but there's religion over there that can't be argued with logic.

I didn't post.

4. DADGAD

DADGAD Senior Member

I used to think 5000 posts was a lot and those people had a lot of time on their hands. Losers......lol.

<----------