Zakk Wylde Copies?

Discussion in 'Other Single-Cuts' started by XaviereMan500, Feb 3, 2009.

1. XaviereMan500

XaviereMan500 Senior Member

Is there any Zakk Wylde Copies out there? Id like to have a one But im not paying $900-$4k for a Gibby or Epi lmao I was just wondering if they made copies..? Help would be Greatly Appreciated! lol

2. Lucky #007

Lucky #007 Member

A Zakk Wylde Epi can be had for a lot cheaper than $900. Keep an eye on ebay and craigslist. I was casually looking at them at one point before I got my first Warmoth and was seeing several between $550 and $700.

3. Lucky #007

Lucky #007 Member

4. lp_junkie

lp_junkie Senior Member

if you have a white or black custom type guitar,get you some tape and some paint and you too can have that annoying bullseye design on your guitar.

5. XaviereMan500

Lol I dont wanna pay that much either lmao^_^ and sorry I should have been more clear I dont want the Bullseye I think its ugly I want his orange and Black Sig.

6. oldflame

oldflame Senior Member

I strummed a Chinese one on Saturday. Totally illegal thing. Parts were crap and the top of the headstock was way to shallow in shape. Looked okay for a pose if that's what you're after.

7. XaviereMan500

Yeah I still dont wanna pay that much for a sig. I was thinking... Maybe I could get a Saga kit and try the buzzsaw skeem myself ^_^ hehe in like... Red and Black instead lmao

8. nwobhm

nwobhm Senior Member

9. Sanfe

Sanfe Member

Somebody local has a fake ZW b/w bullseye for sale on CL. Says "Gibson" on headstock and even has the Gibson Custom Shop label on the back. Absolutely hilarious! All for $500. If I had money to burn, I would get it just for fun.