Vintage 1983 Ibanez Artist AM50 small body semi-hollowbody 335 style, like 339

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by wknight2, Mar 6, 2011.

1. wknight2

wknight2 Senior Member

Vintage 1983 Ibanez Artist AM50 small body semi-hollowbody 335 style, like 339
    $935 + S/H
    Highly desirable and collectible, made in Japan 1983 Ibanez Artist AM-50 semi hollowbody, small body 335 style electric guitar, like a Gibson 339 but 1/2 the price.
    All original, including the Super 58 pickups which sound absolutely amazing! One dink on the headstock, shown in the photo. Other than that, in pristine shape, including the frets, also shown in the photo.
    This guitar sustains better than any of my other guitars (having 27 year old wood helps), the build quality is amazing, its light so you can play for hours without getting tired, the sure-grip knobs are a great idea, the tuners are rock solid, and the tone is terrific. Includes case, which has a sticker on the top I didn’t want to remove in case it caused a problem. Just had a pro setup.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. meyekel

meyekel Senior Member

Very nice guitar. I have an exact copy of that one and it sounds fantastic and plays like butter. Bump for a fine instrument!:thumb:

3. rocknhorse1

rocknhorse1 Senior Member

Beautiful guitar! I used to have one just like it except it was a 1996 model, or around that year. I put some Gibson 57 classics in it and it loved those pickups. Really miss that one.

4. wknight2

wknight2 Senior Member

Sold! I don't see an edit icon next to my original post so I'm not sure how to remove it. I've got more stuff for sale, listed some on my blog http://www.MyCoolGuitars.com I also have a all-original Fender Jazzmaster for sale in the classifieds as well.