Hamer limited edition Rick Nielsen Futura

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by vortexx, May 13, 2011.

1. vortexx

vortexx Senior Member

HAMER LIMITED EDITION RICK NIELSEN FUTURA

This is a guitar that is rarely offered for sale and this one is in great condition. Mint or Near Mint condition. This guitar was never gigged and stayed in the case as an investment piece. The case is the original Hamer case that is custom made for this guitar with The Hamer logo on the top of the case. The case has a tiny tear on the tolex which is almost impossible to see. Made in Korea.

This is a replica of the fabled Gibson Futura which was the prototype for the guitar that became the Gibson Explorer - complete with the split headstock that only appeared on a handful of Gibson Explorers before it was changed to the hockey stick headstock that is still found on Explorers these days. This is one of the "modernistic" designes that Gibson created along with the Flying V, the Explorer and the Moderne.

$999.99

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shipping in North America is $75. Shipping outside of North America will be more.

2. msfenderarg

msfenderarg Senior Member

Sweet!

Good luck with the sale!

3. Thumpalumpacus

Thumpalumpacus Senior Member

That is a beautiful guitar. Wish I could give you more than a bump for it.

4. v-verb

v-verb Member

What are the neck and body woods please?

5. vortexx

vortexx Senior Member

This is made entirely of Maple

6. vortexx

vortexx Senior Member

7. vortexx

vortexx Senior Member

sold pending payment

mdubya likes this.
  8. PopeyeMJK

PopeyeMJK Junior Member

I have, basically, the same guitar that I am selling too. The only difference being that it is the prototype for that production line and it has the actual signed pickguard included (an extra) that served as the prototype for the copy guards that went onto those production models.

It comes with a business card from the Hamer employee that sold it to me years ago for authentication. It's written on the back, what it is. It's importance. Oh... and the icing on the cake?

The prototype Hamer checkerboard case! Yay? ;^)

I'm planning for it to be on eBay for Wednesday ending Sunday evening... unless someone gets to me sooner with a fair offer? (Assuming better than what this one went for).

I can sell it w/o the checkerboard case (so no case at all) and the "prototype - actually signed" pickguard if those are not "icings on the cake" for you?

You can reach me directly at PopeyeKramer@aol.com or watch for it on fleabay.

Thanks and all the best!
    Michael