MyLesPaul.com
Homepage - Sponsors - Subscription - Advertise - Spy  
Go Back   MyLesPaul.com > MLP Community > The Backstage
LIKE MyLesPaul on Facebook FOLLOW MyLesPaul on Twitter FOLLOW MyLesPaul on Instagram
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 07:37 AM   #1
VictorB
Formerly LZF
 
VictorB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Posts: 31,943
Thanks: 598
Thanked 1,613 Times in 447 Posts
White House To Fly Chinese Flag

China's national flag to go up in White House on Sept 20
__________________
Facebook "Likes" are appreciated!

https://www.facebook.com/hardbargainband


___________________________________
New website:

http://hardbargainband.com/
VictorB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 07:45 AM   #2
AstroCat
★AstroBling★
 
AstroCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 39,549
Thanks: 2,425
Thanked 2,866 Times in 798 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

"Many Americans admire China due to the success of last year’s Beijing Olympics," said Chen.
AstroCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:00 AM   #3
The_Sentry
The Devil's Advocate
 
The_Sentry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Neverwhere, CA
Posts: 27,005
Thanks: 1,128
Thanked 1,533 Times in 342 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Hahahahahahahahah....

This country was ebroiled for almost 5 decades in a Cold War against USSR and Communism. A lot of men and women DIED for that cause.

Now our own White House is gonna fly the Chinese Flag, eh? I guess since we're kinda owned by China now...I suppose maybe we're gettin' off easy, eh?

Well, color me Red Comrade. Isn't that just too damned fitting....
__________________

The Reverb Nation Page!
The_Sentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:19 AM   #4
geochem1st
V.I.P. Member
 
geochem1st's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 26,997
Thanks: 1,284
Thanked 1,175 Times in 304 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sentry View Post
Hahahahahahahahah....

This country was ebroiled for almost 5 decades in a Cold War against USSR and Communism. A lot of men and women DIED for that cause.

Now our own White House is gonna fly the Chinese Flag, eh? I guess since we're kinda owned by China now...I suppose maybe we're gettin' off easy, eh?

Well, color me Red Comrade. Isn't that just too damned fitting....

Our sellout to the Chinese began with Nixons 1972 trip to China:


"President Nixon assured the People's Republic of China during his historic 1972 trip to Beijing that the U.S. would not support, but could not suppress, the Taiwan independence movement.

These assurances, made in secret and not repeated in public for 25 years, are the basis for President Bush's current statements opposing independence for Taiwan - a constant in U.S. policy ever since Nixon. The documents posted today complete the delayed declassification of the Nixon trip materials, and include discussions revealing China's anxiety over the possibility of Taiwanese independence - contrary to Henry Kissinger's memoir account that they "spent very little of our time" on Taiwan.

During Nixon's trip, Kissinger also gave the Chinese a top secret intelligence briefing on Soviet forces arrayed against China. In their detailed memoir accounts of the trip, neither Nixon or Kissinger mentioned this briefing, now declassified in full and included ...."

"
Kissinger on Taiwanese independence:
"I told the Prime Minister that no American personnel ... will give any encouragement or support in any way to the Taiwan Independence Movement. … What we cannot do is use our forces to suppress the movement on Taiwan if it develops without our support."
--Kissinger to Nixon and Zhou En-Lai, 24 February 1972

Kissinger on intelligence briefing:
"none of our colleagues know that we have given you this information and nobody in our government except for the President and these people here know that we have given you this information. The intelligence people do not know that we have given you this information."
--Kissinger to Chinese, 23 February 1972

Nixon's Trip to China
__________________
_____________________



http://www.thumbtack.com/nc/harrisbu...guitar-lessons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Ut Maneat Vobiscum in Aeternum Lumen Intelligentiæ
geochem1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:25 AM   #5
TOMMYTHUNDERS
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: cleveland
Posts: 14,441
Thanks: 96
Thanked 327 Times in 81 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

haha china wins!!

i like chinese food, so i'm not that bummed on the imminent take-over.
TOMMYTHUNDERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:31 AM   #6
Jason
Senior Member
 
Jason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 18,510
Thanks: 109
Thanked 178 Times in 37 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sentry View Post
Hahahahahahahahah....

This country was ebroiled for almost 5 decades in a Cold War against USSR and Communism. A lot of men and women DIED for that cause.

Now our own White House is gonna fly the Chinese Flag, eh? I guess since we're kinda owned by China now...I suppose maybe we're gettin' off easy, eh?

Well, color me Red Comrade. Isn't that just too damned fitting....
Damn... How about the original Reds?? "We" lost a ton of lives in the Revolutionary War, maybe we should go invade England...
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:31 AM   #7
VictorB
Formerly LZF
 
VictorB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Posts: 31,943
Thanks: 598
Thanked 1,613 Times in 447 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Let's see...
Hoisting the Chinese flag, bowing to a Saudi king..

Hiring communist czars,
accepting gifts from Chavez,
throwing Israel under the bus,...

Did I leave anything out?
__________________
__________________
Facebook "Likes" are appreciated!

https://www.facebook.com/hardbargainband


___________________________________
New website:

http://hardbargainband.com/
VictorB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:32 AM   #8
TOMMYTHUNDERS
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: cleveland
Posts: 14,441
Thanks: 96
Thanked 327 Times in 81 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Damn... How about the original Reds?? "We" lost a ton of lives in the Revolutionary War, maybe we should go invade England...
dude, now i'm pissed. let's go get those jerks. tax us without representation 250 years ago!?!!? it's on now!
TOMMYTHUNDERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:33 AM   #9
geochem1st
V.I.P. Member
 
geochem1st's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 26,997
Thanks: 1,284
Thanked 1,175 Times in 304 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zep Fan View Post
Let's see...
Hoisting the Chinese flag, bowing to a Saudi king..

Hiring communist czars,
accepting gifts from Chavez,
throwing Israel under the bus,...

Did I leave anything out?
__________________

Logic and facts.
__________________
_____________________



http://www.thumbtack.com/nc/harrisbu...guitar-lessons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Ut Maneat Vobiscum in Aeternum Lumen Intelligentiæ
geochem1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:33 AM   #10
TOMMYTHUNDERS
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: cleveland
Posts: 14,441
Thanks: 96
Thanked 327 Times in 81 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zep Fan View Post
Let's see...
Hoisting the Chinese flag, bowing to a Saudi king..

Hiring communist czars,
accepting gifts from Chavez,
throwing Israel under the bus,...

Did I leave anything out?
__________________
yeah you left out israel throwing themselves under the bus by killing over 1000 civilians in the gaza strip and just 200 militants in a "war" just this past january.

cool guys.
TOMMYTHUNDERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:34 AM   #11
TOMMYTHUNDERS
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: cleveland
Posts: 14,441
Thanks: 96
Thanked 327 Times in 81 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by geochem1st View Post
Logic and facts.
TOMMYTHUNDERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:37 AM   #12
StrangerNY
Senior Member
 
StrangerNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 8,189
Thanks: 21
Thanked 461 Times in 105 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zep Fan View Post
Let's see...
Hoisting the Chinese flag, bowing to a Saudi king..

Hiring communist czars,
accepting gifts from Chavez,
throwing Israel under the bus,...

Did I leave anything out?
__________________
Seekrit Mooslim.

- D
__________________
"I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will probably whip the guy with 20 notes." - Les Paul

"You were old the first time I signed you." - unnamed A&R guy to StrangerNY, 2000
StrangerNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:41 AM   #13
geochem1st
V.I.P. Member
 
geochem1st's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 26,997
Thanks: 1,284
Thanked 1,175 Times in 304 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

The first 'Czar' was appointed by Richard M. Nixon... the Energy Czar in 1972, I believe. Obama is following in a long line of Republican policies and doctrines.

I'm really starting to believe that Obama is a devout Republican Conservative as defined by his actions.
__________________
_____________________



http://www.thumbtack.com/nc/harrisbu...guitar-lessons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Ut Maneat Vobiscum in Aeternum Lumen Intelligentiæ
geochem1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:46 AM   #14
gibiphone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: .
Posts: 2,201
Thanks: 59
Thanked 137 Times in 21 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by geochem1st View Post
Our sellout to the Chinese began with Nixons 1972 trip to China:. . .


"President Nixon assured the People's Republic of China during his historic 1972 trip to Beijing that the U.S. would not support, but could not suppress, the Taiwan independence movement.

These assurances, made in secret and not repeated in public for 25 years, are the basis for President Bush's current statements opposing independence for Taiwan - a constant in U.S. policy ever since Nixon. The documents posted today complete the delayed declassification of the Nixon trip materials, and include discussions revealing China's anxiety over the possibility of Taiwanese independence - contrary to Henry Kissinger's memoir account that they "spent very little of our time" on Taiwan.

During Nixon's trip, Kissinger also gave the Chinese a top secret intelligence briefing on Soviet forces arrayed against China. In their detailed memoir accounts of the trip, neither Nixon or Kissinger mentioned this briefing, now declassified in full and included ...."

"
Kissinger on Taiwanese independence:
"I told the Prime Minister that no American personnel ... will give any encouragement or support in any way to the Taiwan Independence Movement. … What we cannot do is use our forces to suppress the movement on Taiwan if it develops without our support."
--Kissinger to Nixon and Zhou En-Lai, 24 February 1972

Kissinger on intelligence briefing:
"none of our colleagues know that we have given you this information and nobody in our government except for the President and these people here know that we have given you this information. The intelligence people do not know that we have given you this information."
--Kissinger to Chinese, 23 February 1972

Nixon's Trip to China
One of Nixon’s brilliant GEOPOLITICAL moves.

During the late 60’s, “deep thinkers” (particularly of the US left) questioned how the US could ignore the PRC -- a country with ¼ of mankind. You heard this weekly on the news from the political "pundits".

At that time of course, the real threat to the US came from the Soviet Union; and we did everything possible we could to poke sharp sticks at them. Of interest to the US, the PRC and the USSR had a serious ideological falling-out in the the 60's, and in 1969 began a real shooting war with one another along their common border; the Ussuri River (tributary to the Amur River).

Nixon the pragmatist determined that by recognizing the PRC, he could get good press and placate the lefties, while at the same time vigorously stirring the pot between the two communist giants.

Quite well played, indeed.

I am not otherwise defending the Nixon Presidency.
gibiphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:48 AM   #15
River
Senior Member
 
River's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Rural Colorado, USA
Posts: 57,231
Thanks: 787
Thanked 1,123 Times in 89 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Marxist-Leninist-Trostkyite-Socialist-Islamic-Jihadist in the back pocket of multinational corporations and anarchist hippies. Man, that's what I call multi-tasking!
River is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:48 AM   #16
StrangerNY
Senior Member
 
StrangerNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 8,189
Thanks: 21
Thanked 461 Times in 105 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by geochem1st View Post
The first 'Czar' was appointed by Richard M. Nixon... the Energy Czar in 1972, I believe. Obama is following in a long line of Republican policies and doctrines.

I'm really starting to believe that Obama is a devout Republican Conservative as defined by his actions.
Silly Geo! don't you know that the gubmint never did anything bad until Obama became preznit?

He's a Seekrit Mooslim!

/snark

- D
__________________
"I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will probably whip the guy with 20 notes." - Les Paul

"You were old the first time I signed you." - unnamed A&R guy to StrangerNY, 2000
StrangerNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:49 AM   #17
StrangerNY
Senior Member
 
StrangerNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 8,189
Thanks: 21
Thanked 461 Times in 105 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post
Marxist-Leninist-Trostkyite-Socialist-Islamic-Jihadist in the back pocket of multinational corporations and anarchist hippies. Man, that's what I call multi-tasking!
You forgot 'Nazi.' that's a big one nowadays.

- D
__________________
"I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will probably whip the guy with 20 notes." - Les Paul

"You were old the first time I signed you." - unnamed A&R guy to StrangerNY, 2000
StrangerNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:50 AM   #18
TOMMYTHUNDERS
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: cleveland
Posts: 14,441
Thanks: 96
Thanked 327 Times in 81 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post
Marxist-Leninist-Trostkyite-Socialist-Islamic-Jihadist in the back pocket of multinational corporations and anarchist hippies. Man, that's what I call multi-tasking!
TOMMYTHUNDERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:55 AM   #19
Nigel Tufnel's tech
Senior Member
 
Nigel Tufnel's tech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In good old England
Posts: 3,425
Thanks: 6
Thanked 103 Times in 27 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Damn... How about the original Reds?? "We" lost a ton of lives in the Revolutionary War, maybe we should go invade England...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMMYTHUNDERS View Post
dude, now i'm pissed. let's go get those jerks. tax us without representation 250 years ago!?!!? it's on now!
"Name the time and place bitch!....I mean old chap".
__________________
Nigel is always one louder than you.
Nigel Tufnel's tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:57 AM   #20
geochem1st
V.I.P. Member
 
geochem1st's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 26,997
Thanks: 1,284
Thanked 1,175 Times in 304 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibiphone View Post
One of Nixon’s brilliant GEOPOLITICAL moves.

During the late 60’s, “deep thinkers” (particularly of the US left) questioned how the US could ignore the PRC -- a country with ¼ of mankind. You heard this weekly on the news from the political "pundits".

At that time of course, the real threat to the US came from the Soviet Union; and we did everything possible we could to poke sharp sticks at them. Of interest to the US, the PRC and the USSR had a serious ideological falling-out in the the 60's, and in 1969 began a real shooting war with one another along their common border; the Ussuri River (tributary to the Amur River).

Nixon the pragmatist determined that by recognizing the PRC, he could get good press and placate the lefties, while at the same time vigorously stirring the pot between the two communist giants.

Quite well played, indeed.

I am not otherwise defending the Nixon Presidency.

I understand what you are saying, my only disagreement to this is that our general tactic of pitting governments against eachother has been shown to fail miserably. It has created far more problems that it has solved.

Supporting Iraq -> Iran, Bin Laden -> USSR in Afghanistan, not to mention the intallation and support of all the puppet governments throughout Central America, South America, Africa, and South East Asia.
__________________
_____________________



http://www.thumbtack.com/nc/harrisbu...guitar-lessons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Ut Maneat Vobiscum in Aeternum Lumen Intelligentiæ
geochem1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:58 AM   #21
TOMMYTHUNDERS
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: cleveland
Posts: 14,441
Thanks: 96
Thanked 327 Times in 81 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel's tech View Post
"Name the time and place bitch!....I mean old chap".

fine!! your turf this time. i'm gonna old school it. i set sail tomorrow. see you in 3 months.

bring your musket you limey jerk!
TOMMYTHUNDERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:58 AM   #22
Jason
Senior Member
 
Jason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 18,510
Thanks: 109
Thanked 178 Times in 37 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Oh it's ON now, you limey slut! I'll show you who's a dandy! Feather in my hat, eh??
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:59 AM   #23
gibiphone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: .
Posts: 2,201
Thanks: 59
Thanked 137 Times in 21 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by geochem1st View Post
I understand what you are saying, my only disagreement to this is that our general tactic of pitting governments against eachother has been shown to fail miserably. It has created far more problems that it has solved.

Supporting Iraq -> Iran, Bin Laden -> USSR in Afghanistan, not to mention the intallation and support of all the puppet governments throughout Central America, South America, Africa, and South East Asia.

Yes, one of the bad traits we picked up from the British empire.
gibiphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:00 AM   #24
geochem1st
V.I.P. Member
 
geochem1st's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 26,997
Thanks: 1,284
Thanked 1,175 Times in 304 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibiphone View Post
Yes, one of the bad traits we picked up from the British empire.

__________________
_____________________



http://www.thumbtack.com/nc/harrisbu...guitar-lessons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Ut Maneat Vobiscum in Aeternum Lumen Intelligentiæ
geochem1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:00 AM   #25
blakem
Senior Member
 
blakem's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 11,688
Thanks: 558
Thanked 1,821 Times in 585 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

I wonder if this will means free General Tso's chicken for all of us?
blakem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:09 AM   #26
Nigel Tufnel's tech
Senior Member
 
Nigel Tufnel's tech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In good old England
Posts: 3,425
Thanks: 6
Thanked 103 Times in 27 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMMYTHUNDERS View Post
fine!! your turf this time. i'm gonna old school it. i set sail tomorrow. see you in 3 months.

bring your musket you limey jerk!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Oh it's ON now, you limey slut! I'll show you who's a dandy! Feather in my hat, eh??

Old school? We invented it dear boy.

Any time before 3pm, after that i have a appointment with a young American filly.
...seems the chaps over there are not up to the job.

Cheerio.




__________________
Nigel is always one louder than you.
Nigel Tufnel's tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #27
KP
Senior Member
 
KP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kalifornische Demokratische Republik Core Club ®
Posts: 15,758
Thanks: 1,216
Thanked 1,019 Times in 155 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Well kiss my ass!!! I am appalled at such action. But, then they do own us now don't they.

"Many Americans admire China due to the success of last year’s Beijing Olympics," said Chen. And who might these people be... I don't know a single person who admires the Chinese for their athletic abilities. Beside the fact that the host country always seems to win many medals no matter where it is held.
__________________
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." .... Wyatt Earp

"I want you to be nice until it's time to not be nice." .... Dalton

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"… Albert Einstein

01110011 01101000 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01110101 01110000


8 Hammers
47 Wrenches
21 Screwdrivers
129 Sockets
8 Tape Measures
15 Pliers
9 Saws
KP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #28
Jason
Senior Member
 
Jason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 18,510
Thanks: 109
Thanked 178 Times in 37 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel's tech View Post
Old school? We invented it dear boy.

Any time before 3pm, after that i have a appointment with a young American filly.
...seems the chaps over there are not up to the job.

Cheerio.




She's a maaaan, baby! We're just better at spotting trannies.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:12 AM   #29
TOMMYTHUNDERS
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: cleveland
Posts: 14,441
Thanks: 96
Thanked 327 Times in 81 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel's tech View Post
Old school? We invented it dear boy.

Any time before 3pm, after that i have a appointment with a young American filly.
...seems the chaps over there are not up to the job.

Cheerio.




oh snap!!! it's on now!!
i'm gonna bring some real americans with me too!!
TOMMYTHUNDERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:13 AM   #30
Mr Insane
Senior Member
 
Mr Insane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 9,724
Thanks: 458
Thanked 199 Times in 76 Posts
Re: White House To Fly Chinese Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by geochem1st View Post
The first 'Czar' was appointed by Richard M. Nixon... the Energy Czar in 1972, I believe. Obama is following in a long line of Republican policies and doctrines.

I'm really starting to believe that Obama is a devout Republican Conservative as defined by his actions.
Nixon was no Conservative.
__________________
Blessed are P90s, for they shall inherit the earth.
Mr Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54 PM.


Our Network: PRS Guitar Forum | Luthier Forum | SG Guitar Forum | Marshall Amp Forum | Music Gear Forum | 7 String Guitar Forum | Acoustic Guitar Forum

MyLesPaul proudly supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Copyright © 2006-2016, MyLesPaul.com. All Rights Reserved.