MyLesPaul.com
Homepage - Sponsors - Subscription - Advertise - Spy  
Go Back   MyLesPaul.com > MLP Community > The Backstage
LIKE MyLesPaul on Facebook FOLLOW MyLesPaul on Twitter FOLLOW MyLesPaul on Instagram
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2013, 11:04 AM   #1
The_Sentry
The Devil's Advocate
 
The_Sentry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Neverwhere, CA
Posts: 27,005
Thanks: 1,128
Thanked 1,533 Times in 342 Posts
"Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Hot New Game Called "Knockout" | Java Joel

This video or something along the likes of it is going viral. Apparently a lot of teenagers in urban areas have this new game called "Knockout". It's disturbing enough to convince me that if I do go to the city...anywhere in the city...maybe I should arm myself. I'm never going to look at kids the same way again. Who in the hell is raising them?


(the link above has clips of what has these guys up in arms.) Here's a second...

http://www.power1051fm.com/articles/...kout-11822455/
__________________

The Reverb Nation Page!
The_Sentry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Sentry For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #2
Malikon
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
 
Malikon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 48,829
Thanks: 708
Thanked 2,037 Times in 417 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Many people lack empathy or compassion these days.

We've been nurturing a society of psychopathic narcissists who feel they're entitled and special.

Well,....this is what you get.
__________________
The Way You Came
Malikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #3
H.E.L.Shane
Senior Member
 
H.E.L.Shane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Mifflintown, PA
Posts: 6,514
Thanks: 13
Thanked 246 Times in 78 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sentry View Post
Hot New Game Called "Knockout" | Java Joel

Who in the hell is raising them?
for the most part.. TV, Movies and the Music industry


Seriously.... most impoverished kids, hell even a lot of not impoverished kids.. don't have any kind of family structure what so ever.


wastes of skin grafts...
__________________
___________________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
"I've been hit with a metal chair so many times that the top of my head smell like ass!"
H.E.L.Shane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #4
Shadowplayer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: A place where mods dont exist...assholes
Posts: 8,652
Thanks: 19
Thanked 86 Times in 37 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

well..............





what else does one expect to come out of a city?
Shadowplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #5
The_Sentry
The Devil's Advocate
 
The_Sentry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Neverwhere, CA
Posts: 27,005
Thanks: 1,128
Thanked 1,533 Times in 342 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

So, granted, none of this is shocking...OK...

What would you do if someone hauled off on someone you knew like this? Let's say your wife was walking down the street...in an area where you wouldn't expect this to happen...and it happens?

F me, man. OK, society is depraved. All I know is that I'm not going anywhere in a city without arming myself...at least with a blade. Maybe I wouldn't see this coming, but if I got lucky and I did...well, maybe I'd go to jail but at least the next person would be spared that. These are innocent people, and yes, people can die from this sort of thing.
__________________

The Reverb Nation Page!
The_Sentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:58 AM   #6
PraXis
V.I.P. Member
 
PraXis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Planet X
Posts: 24,597
Thanks: 365
Thanked 380 Times in 143 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Bored black kids with no father to beat their ass for misbehaving when they get back home. The typical targets for these subhumans in Philly, NJ, and NYC are random whites and Jews.
__________________
PraXis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:03 PM   #7
Malikon
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
 
Malikon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 48,829
Thanks: 708
Thanked 2,037 Times in 417 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sentry View Post
So, granted, none of this is shocking...OK...

What would you do if someone hauled off on someone you knew like this? Let's say your wife was walking down the street...in an area where you wouldn't expect this to happen...and it happens?

F me, man. OK, society is depraved. All I know is that I'm not going anywhere in a city without arming myself...at least with a blade. Maybe I wouldn't see this coming, but if I got lucky and I did...well, maybe I'd go to jail but at least the next person would be spared that. These are innocent people, and yes, people can die from this sort of thing.
__________________
The Way You Came
Malikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:03 PM   #8
slapshot
Senior Member
 
slapshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 22,959
Thanks: 389
Thanked 133 Times in 48 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

King-hit death sparks Kings Cross clean-up plan - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

throw in with this one of a guy getting killed in front of me the same way a cpl years ago

few years before that a famous cricketer got the same thing.king hit.hit the ground dead.
__________________
"That thread makes me embarrassed to be a Tokai enthusiast"
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:07 PM   #9
kingedb
Senior Member
 
kingedb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lansdale, PA
Posts: 11,988
Thanks: 397
Thanked 60 Times in 17 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Know where you are at all times. That's all you can do. I grew up in Philly. Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield.
kingedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:11 PM   #10
Roberteaux
In It For the Yuks
 
Roberteaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Deland, Florida
Posts: 21,583
Thanks: 1,143
Thanked 1,405 Times in 128 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Well... this one should be interesting...

--R
Roberteaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:54 PM   #11
Spurholder
Senior Member
 
Spurholder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,205
Thanks: 69
Thanked 45 Times in 11 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sentry View Post
So, granted, none of this is shocking...OK...

What would you do if someone hauled off on someone you knew like this? Let's say your wife was walking down the street...in an area where you wouldn't expect this to happen...and it happens?

F me, man. OK, society is depraved. All I know is that I'm not going anywhere in a city without arming myself...at least with a blade. Maybe I wouldn't see this coming, but if I got lucky and I did...well, maybe I'd go to jail but at least the next person would be spared that. These are innocent people, and yes, people can die from this sort of thing.
A knife, pardon the pun, just won't cut it. Especially if it's more than a 1:1 ratio of attacker to attackee.

This kind of activity is called "polar bear hunting" in other places.
__________________
Guitars:
2013 Gibson Gary Moore Les Paul Standard
2011 Fender Stratocaster (MIM)
1974 Ibanez Concord (Lawsuit Model)
Gone But Not Forgotten:
1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard (Cherry Sunburst)

New Amplifier:
Marshall SL-5

Bye bye, Blackstar HT-5RW

"A well-schooled electorate, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and read Books shall not be infringed."
Spurholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #12
Paracelsian
Senior Member
 
Paracelsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Castle Rock, Colo.
Posts: 2,780
Thanks: 14
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraXis View Post
Bored black kids with no father to beat their ass for misbehaving when they get back home. The typical targets for these subhumans in Philly, NJ, and NYC are random whites and Jews.
Ummm, it happens in other areas too, with white suburbanites as the culprits.
__________________
Drop of blood, on my lips, feels so right..
https://soundcloud.com/paracelsian/shark-attack-2-rough-vocalmix
Paracelsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:17 PM   #13
PraXis
V.I.P. Member
 
PraXis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Planet X
Posts: 24,597
Thanks: 365
Thanked 380 Times in 143 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracelsian View Post
Ummm, it happens in other areas too, with white suburbanites as the culprits.
Not it doesn't. Do a google search for "knock out games." I'm 20 pages in and cannot find anything other than the usual suspects.
__________________
PraXis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:21 PM   #14
Kashmir
Senior Member
 
Kashmir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Traditional New England
Posts: 13,349
Thanks: 288
Thanked 607 Times in 214 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Though this is quite sad, especially because innocent people are getting hurt, the way I see stuff like this is, at least there's more jobs and opportunities for kids who are smart enough to grasp it. F%$& these fools.
Kashmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:32 PM   #15
Fracture
Senior Member
 
Fracture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest, near the ocean
Posts: 9,363
Thanks: 423
Thanked 225 Times in 82 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

In the late 90's gangs n DC and LA were doing this and videotaping it.
They would mail the tapes back and forth trying to top each other.
One guy in DC was out cold and urinated on.
Utterly senseless behavior.
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:36 PM   #16
SteveGangi
V.I.P. Member
 
SteveGangi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California
Posts: 28,035
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 20 Times in 7 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Tag some people, and if they don't go down and out right away, they will get back up kill you. Self defense, far as I'm concerned. I'd be in favor of everyone in the vicinity dogpiling the S.O.B.
__________________
Luddite as of 28 Oct 2010. I can haz Luddite tone!
atoms get irreversible tighten because the gitter structure organizes more tight and homogenic


SteveGangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:38 PM   #17
PraXis
V.I.P. Member
 
PraXis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Planet X
Posts: 24,597
Thanks: 365
Thanked 380 Times in 143 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveGangi View Post
Tag some people, and if they don't go down and out right away, they will get back up kill you. Self defense, far as I'm concerned. I'd be in favor of everyone in the vicinity dogpiling the S.O.B.
Unfortunately, in many of the areas where this "game" occurs, you will go to prison for trying to defend yourself.

/I wonder if the subhumans know that
__________________
PraXis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:42 PM   #18
TLI-Inferno
Senior Member
 
TLI-Inferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 1,257
Thanks: 20
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

****in kids these days. There's a gang of black kids 16-19 years old in my neighborhood going around beating white kids 10-13 years old to the ground, making them take off their pants, and robbing them. I've seen the dudes, the "leader" of the group looks like a ****in 10-year-old, but he's actually 16. These kids ever take a shot at a real man they're gonna get their asses kicked. I WISH they'd take a swing at me, so I can give the dudes what they deserve and teach them not to go around hitting every white ************ they see.

Then everybody around here talks about them like "they're heroes, they're so smart, they got such a good operation going on", **** them the kids doing this need to be put behind bars. If a bunch of white dudes 16-19 years old were going around beating black elementary schoolers to the ground, there'd be a mob ready to shoot every white dude in the neighborhood.

Call me racist, whatever, **** it all, these ************s need to cut this **** out.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt Matt Sparrow View Post
I also knew a Welsh guy who boasted he had 40 wives, I got to the bottom of it in the end...

he was a shepherd

Last edited by TLI-Inferno; 11-15-2013 at 08:50 AM.
TLI-Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:43 PM   #19
Paracelsian
Senior Member
 
Paracelsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Castle Rock, Colo.
Posts: 2,780
Thanks: 14
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraXis View Post
Not it doesn't. Do a google search for "knock out games." I'm 20 pages in and cannot find anything other than the usual suspects.
Of course, google is the end all, be all. If google doesn't list it, it just don't happen.
And you must not be looking hard, I just watched a video filmed by white kids, but a black kid does the hitting. One hitter quitter. And another interview where the kid, who is white says its not about hate, its just a game….
__________________
Drop of blood, on my lips, feels so right..
https://soundcloud.com/paracelsian/shark-attack-2-rough-vocalmix
Paracelsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:44 PM   #20
Flying_Milkman
Senior Member
 
Flying_Milkman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NH
Posts: 1,969
Thanks: 25
Thanked 143 Times in 39 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraXis View Post
Not it doesn't. Do a google search for "knock out games." I'm 20 pages in and cannot find anything other than the usual suspects.
Luckily we have the fine upstanding young white men who would never do anything violent.

Flying_Milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:45 PM   #21
SteveGangi
V.I.P. Member
 
SteveGangi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California
Posts: 28,035
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 20 Times in 7 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraXis View Post
Unfortunately, in many of the areas where this "game" occurs, you will go to prison for trying to defend yourself.

/I wonder if the subhumans know that
It's a sorry situation when the law protects THEM and not their victims. WTF.
__________________
Luddite as of 28 Oct 2010. I can haz Luddite tone!
atoms get irreversible tighten because the gitter structure organizes more tight and homogenic


SteveGangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:50 PM   #22
SteveGangi
V.I.P. Member
 
SteveGangi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California
Posts: 28,035
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 20 Times in 7 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracelsian View Post
Of course, google is the end all, be all. If google doesn't list it, it just don't happen.
And you must not be looking hard, I just watched a video filmed by white kids, but a black kid does the hitting. One hitter quitter. And another interview where the kid, who is white says its not about hate, its just a game….
White, black, whatever. An asshole is still an asshole. I hope it's just a game when some clown tags a professional boxer or MMA champ.
__________________
Luddite as of 28 Oct 2010. I can haz Luddite tone!
atoms get irreversible tighten because the gitter structure organizes more tight and homogenic


SteveGangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:52 PM   #23
PraXis
V.I.P. Member
 
PraXis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Planet X
Posts: 24,597
Thanks: 365
Thanked 380 Times in 143 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

12% of the population accounts for over 70% of the violent crime. It isn't even close, although a large common denominator is single-mother households, but that's another issue.
__________________
PraXis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:56 PM   #24
Paracelsian
Senior Member
 
Paracelsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Castle Rock, Colo.
Posts: 2,780
Thanks: 14
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveGangi View Post
White, black, whatever. An asshole is still an asshole. I hope it's just a game when some clown tags a professional boxer or MMA champ.
They take easy targets. And I agree. An asshole is just that, no matter the color. And all participate, to think this type of behavior is limited to just one race is ridiculous.
__________________
Drop of blood, on my lips, feels so right..
https://soundcloud.com/paracelsian/shark-attack-2-rough-vocalmix
Paracelsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:57 PM   #25
MineGoesTo11
Senior Member
 
MineGoesTo11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 14,386
Thanks: 23
Thanked 265 Times in 130 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

__________________
\\\\\\\


My YouTube Channel
MineGoesTo11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:03 PM   #26
Paracelsian
Senior Member
 
Paracelsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Castle Rock, Colo.
Posts: 2,780
Thanks: 14
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraXis View Post
12% of the population accounts for over 70% of the violent crime. It isn't even close, although a large common denominator is single-mother households, but that's another issue.
There may be some truth in that, I can't disagree there. Take for example Dallas, which I believe you have mentioned in a few posts as being a great place to live. 25% of the households are single parent, and look at the crime rates. WAY above the average:

Violent crime rate in 2011
Dallas: 374.8
U.S. Average: 213.6

Violent crime rate in 2010
Dallas: 387.2
U.S. Average: 223.2

Violent crime rate in 2009
Dallas: 434.6
U.S. Average: 238.0

Violent crime rate in 2008
Dallas: 487.5
U.S. Average: 252.4

Violent crime rate in 2007
Dallas: 580.0
U.S. Average: 259.7

Violent crime rate in 2006
Dallas: 653.0
U.S. Average: 264.1

Violent crime rate in 2005
Dallas: 675.2
U.S. Average: 258.9

Violent crime rate in 2004
Dallas: 712.8
U.S. Average: 256.0

Violent crime rate in 2003
Dallas: 738.2
U.S. Average: 262.6

Violent crime rate in 2002
Dallas: 736.3
U.S. Average: 272.2

Violent crime rate in 2001
Dallas: 788.8
U.S. Average: 276.6

Violent crime rate in 2000
Dallas: 776.5
U.S. Average: 277.6

Violent crime rate in 1999
Dallas: 764.6
U.S. Average: 286.4

Property crime rate in 2011
Dallas: 548.4
U.S. Average: 273.7

Property crime rate in 2010
Dallas: 535.0
U.S. Average: 276.4

Property crime rate in 2009
Dallas: 584.1
U.S. Average: 285.6

Property crime rate in 2008
Dallas: 641.7
U.S. Average: 302.2

Property crime rate in 2007
Dallas: 722.9
U.S. Average: 309.2

Property crime rate in 2006
Dallas: 715.4
U.S. Average: 317.3

Property crime rate in 2005
Dallas: 751.0
U.S. Average: 322.3

Property crime rate in 2004
Dallas: 795.3
U.S. Average: 327.4

Property crime rate in 2003
Dallas: 807.6
U.S. Average: 334.1

Property crime rate in 2002
Dallas: 777.3
U.S. Average: 336.9

Property crime rate in 2001
Dallas: 795.1
U.S. Average: 337.2

Property crime rate in 2000
Dallas: 830.5
U.S. Average: 331.5

Property crime rate in 1999
Dallas: 844.3
U.S. Average: 345.0


Read more: Crime rate in Dallas, Texas (TX): murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts, arson, law enforcement employees, police officers statistics
__________________
Drop of blood, on my lips, feels so right..
https://soundcloud.com/paracelsian/shark-attack-2-rough-vocalmix
Paracelsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:08 PM   #27
PraXis
V.I.P. Member
 
PraXis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Planet X
Posts: 24,597
Thanks: 365
Thanked 380 Times in 143 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracelsian View Post
There may be some truth in that, I can't disagree there. Take for example Dallas, which I believe you have mentioned in a few posts as being a great place to live. 25% of the households are single parent, and look at the crime rates. WAY above the average:

Violent crime rate in 2011
Dallas: 374.8
U.S. Average: 213.6

Violent crime rate in 2010
Dallas: 387.2
U.S. Average: 223.2

Violent crime rate in 2009
Dallas: 434.6
U.S. Average: 238.0

Violent crime rate in 2008
Dallas: 487.5
U.S. Average: 252.4

Violent crime rate in 2007
Dallas: 580.0
U.S. Average: 259.7

Violent crime rate in 2006
Dallas: 653.0
U.S. Average: 264.1

Violent crime rate in 2005
Dallas: 675.2
U.S. Average: 258.9

Violent crime rate in 2004
Dallas: 712.8
U.S. Average: 256.0

Violent crime rate in 2003
Dallas: 738.2
U.S. Average: 262.6

Violent crime rate in 2002
Dallas: 736.3
U.S. Average: 272.2

Violent crime rate in 2001
Dallas: 788.8
U.S. Average: 276.6

Violent crime rate in 2000
Dallas: 776.5
U.S. Average: 277.6

Violent crime rate in 1999
Dallas: 764.6
U.S. Average: 286.4

Property crime rate in 2011
Dallas: 548.4
U.S. Average: 273.7

Property crime rate in 2010
Dallas: 535.0
U.S. Average: 276.4

Property crime rate in 2009
Dallas: 584.1
U.S. Average: 285.6

Property crime rate in 2008
Dallas: 641.7
U.S. Average: 302.2

Property crime rate in 2007
Dallas: 722.9
U.S. Average: 309.2

Property crime rate in 2006
Dallas: 715.4
U.S. Average: 317.3

Property crime rate in 2005
Dallas: 751.0
U.S. Average: 322.3

Property crime rate in 2004
Dallas: 795.3
U.S. Average: 327.4

Property crime rate in 2003
Dallas: 807.6
U.S. Average: 334.1

Property crime rate in 2002
Dallas: 777.3
U.S. Average: 336.9

Property crime rate in 2001
Dallas: 795.1
U.S. Average: 337.2

Property crime rate in 2000
Dallas: 830.5
U.S. Average: 331.5

Property crime rate in 1999
Dallas: 844.3
U.S. Average: 345.0


Read more: Crime rate in Dallas, Texas (TX): murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts, arson, law enforcement employees, police officers statistics
Dallas itself has its bad areas (like most cities do), but the surrounding towns like Plano, Frisco, and Allen are extremely safe and beautiful.

It's like in NJ we have Camden, yet nearby is Tavistock.

For future reference, whenever I refer to an area as nice or safe I'm talking about suburbs 99% of the time.
__________________
PraXis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:10 PM   #28
Paracelsian
Senior Member
 
Paracelsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Castle Rock, Colo.
Posts: 2,780
Thanks: 14
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraXis View Post
Dallas itself has its bad areas (like most cities do), but the surrounding towns like Plano, Frisco, and Allen are extremely safe and beautiful.

It's like in NJ we have Camden, yet nearby is Tavistock.

For future reference, whenever I refer to an area as nice or safe I'm talking about suburbs 99% of the time.
Fo' sho'.
__________________
Drop of blood, on my lips, feels so right..
https://soundcloud.com/paracelsian/shark-attack-2-rough-vocalmix
Paracelsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:14 PM   #29
Kashmir
Senior Member
 
Kashmir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Traditional New England
Posts: 13,349
Thanks: 288
Thanked 607 Times in 214 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Bystanders should be able to shoot them on sight.
Kashmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:19 PM   #30
PraXis
V.I.P. Member
 
PraXis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Planet X
Posts: 24,597
Thanks: 365
Thanked 380 Times in 143 Posts
Re: "Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracelsian View Post
Fo' sho'.
I HATE cities and you couldn't pay me enough to live or work in one. I'll take the burbs or the country 100 times out of 100.
__________________
PraXis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
 

Tags
people?

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25 AM.


Our Network: PRS Guitar Forum | Luthier Forum | SG Guitar Forum | Marshall Amp Forum | Music Gear Forum | 7 String Guitar Forum | Acoustic Guitar Forum

MyLesPaul proudly supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Copyright © 2006-2016, MyLesPaul.com. All Rights Reserved.