i plan on modding my little Bugera V22. Mainly the OD section needs some tweaking.
here is a schematic of the AMP:
I'd like some Input on my Ideas and maybe someone has more Suggestions as well.
I was planning the following points:
0. change the Bright Input to work more like a bright boost instead of a bass cut.
1. Raise Preamp Voltages
2. Increase Clean channel Gain
3. Rebuild the OD section, cold stage - hot stage, both with big grid stoppers
4. Increase output from the OD section
5.(Open the local feedback of V2b ?)
6. High Grid stopper for Cathodyne PI (!!!!!!!!!!!)
7. Slight changes to the Tonestack
Here is a little beta version of some mods i am plannning, just to see the direction in which this is going. i marked the changed things with lots of !!!'s, messy i know, but i haven't found a way to change colors in eagle yet..
PS: The reference schematic was drawn by netbear on the tubetown forums. I do NOT have other Bugera schematics