MyLesPaul.com
Homepage - Sponsors - Subscription - Advertise - Spy  
Go Back   MyLesPaul.com > MLP Community > Front Desk
LIKE MyLesPaul on Facebook FOLLOW MyLesPaul on Twitter FOLLOW MyLesPaul on Instagram

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 06:13 PM   #1
Alex
Administrator

Thanked 1,263 Times in 129 Posts
MyLesPaul.com is a proud supporter of the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Fellow MLPers,

I've always felt very strongly about giving back to our community and helping those who are less fortunate than me. Because of this, today I have pledged to donate every month to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering research and treatment of children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. Ranked the No. 1 pediatric cancer hospital by Parents magazine and the No. 1 children’s cancer hospital by U.S. News & World Report, St. Jude is the first and only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted solely to children. For more information and to donate visit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

From now on, when members purchase MLP Subscriptions (Premium/Vendor/Sponsor perks) or other goods, a generous portion of the proceeds will be donated to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

If you have any questions or comments, please post here.
Old 12-16-2011, 06:33 AM   #2
Alex
Administrator

Re: MyLesPaul.com is a proud supporter of the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

You helped us do so much

Dear Alex,

Thanks to Partners In Hope friends like you, 2011 was an amazing year for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Your unwavering support, month after month, helped do so many things in 2011 things like:

7,492 active patients treated
592,383 pharmacy doses given
7,813 diagnostic X-rays
10,432 blood transfusions
4,680 radiation treatments
5,989 CT scans
864 radioisotope scans
9,313 MRI exams
1,649 surgical cases

And the most amazing part is we did all of this without ever sending any family a bill.

Thank you,

The St. Jude Family

Old 02-04-2014, 03:12 AM   #3
Alex
Administrator

Re: MyLesPaul.com is a proud supporter of the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Dear Alex,

As I sat down at my desk this morning to write you this letter, I was amazed by all that we were able to accomplish at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in 2013 thanks to Partners In Hope like you.

During the past year, about 7,800 walked through our doors desperate for one thing — hope.

And over the course of that time, the hospital provided medical services including:

902,195 pharmacy doses given
12,806 blood transfusions
4,915 CT scans
8,738 diagnostic X-rays
3,928 radiation treatments
9,287 MRI exams

I am moved to tears looking at all that we’ve been able to accomplish — things that would never have been possible without the amazing support of our most loyal Partners In Hope like you. I want you to know that the gifts you have so generously entrusted to our hospital have provided comfort and hope to the boys and girls who are fighting cancer.

I could never thank you enough for the commitment you have made to the children of St. Jude. As one of our most loving and loyal friends, you should be celebrating all of these amazing achievements with us today.

For the children,

Marlo Thomas

P.S. 2013 was a year of blessings for St. Jude, and we hope that 2014 will bring a record number of cures for children fighting for their lives. Thank you for the constant reminder that these boys and girls are not alone in their fight — they have a Partner In Hope standing beside them.