MyLesPaul.com

MyLesPaul.com (http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/)
-   Other Single-Cuts (http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/other-single-cuts/)
-   -   Can you identify this Les Paul copy (http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/other-single-cuts/290771-can-you-identify-les-paul-copy.html)

meatball 02-25-2014 05:49 AM

Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
1 Attachment(s)
As a backup , I bought this from a guy this weekend . I plan to use it tuned to open G for some if the songs in the set list , I figured why not get a less expensive Les Paul to accomplish that goal. I currently use a Gibson R7 Goldtop as my main guitar , but have been planning on a backup for a while, so when the opportunity arose , I jumped it. He told me that he replaced the harness with a Gibson harness and Gibson volume/tone knobs . It plays great and has no issues electronically like grounding issues nor does it have string choke out issues at the high frets . This is pretty much a great guitar but I know nothing about it. Can you identify this guitar . He needed the money in an emergency and I was looking for a backup so I purchased it from him to help him out . it is a knockoff so don't bust my balls about it ,just identify it please .

Orvillian 02-25-2014 06:51 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5943658)
As a backup , I bought this from a guy this weekend . I plan to use it tuned to open G for some if the songs in the set list , I figured why not get a less expensive Les Paul to accomplish that goal. I currently use a Gibson R7 Goldtop as my main guitar , but have been planning on a backup for a while, so when the opportunity arose , I jumped it. He told me that he replaced the harness with a Gibson harness and Gibson volume/tone knobs . It plays great and has no issues electronically like grounding issues nor does it have string choke out issues at the high frets . This is pretty much a great guitar but I know nothing about it. Can you identify this guitar . He needed the money in an emergency and I was looking for a backup so I purchased it from him to help him out . it is a knockoff so don't bust my balls about it ,just identify it please .


By knockoff, you mean Chibson? Not busting balls just asking for clarification. The top looks interesting but the cut out looks odd to me. I am not sure there is enough in that picture to really help out with identifying much.

BGD 02-25-2014 07:09 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5943658)
it is a knockoff so don't bust my balls about it ,just identify it please .

Hey, man, I'm not busting balls, and I wasn't trying to in your other "new addition to family" thread. But you came here looking for opinions and information on your guitar, and these are my views:

I very strongly believe that's a counterfeit aka "Chibson." In other words, it's not the kind of guitar that once said Tokai or Burny on the headstock, but now says Gibson. In the other thread, you included a pic of the headstock. Based on the "off" cut of that as well as the body, there's really nothing to identify. And again, I don't mean that to bust balls. I'm saying that if I'm correct, there's no provenance to be had. It was created as a counterfeit. So, therefore, there's nothing to identify.

How much did you pay for it?

vonserke 02-25-2014 11:56 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5943658)
it is a knockoff so don't bust my balls about it ,just identify it please

Man, the guys here trying to tell you that if it is a counterfeit from China (Tr@det@ng etc) there's nothing to identify, but if you believe it is something else like Burny-Greco or Epiphone-Vintage-Ltd etc you must post some more detailed pictures such as pickup cavities, wiring, back of headstock, back of the guitar...

Orvillian 02-25-2014 12:00 PM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vonserke (Post 5944441)
Man, the guys here trying to tell you that if it is a counterfeit from China (Tr@det@ng etc) there's nothing to identify, but if you believe it is something else like Burny-Greco or Epiphone-Vintage-Ltd etc you must post some more detailed pictures such as pickup cavities, wiring, back of headstock, back of the guitar...

There is another thread with a pic of the entire guitar. It is not anything we are familiar with here. It has the Gibson logo on a very odd shaped headstock.

MaceRider 02-25-2014 12:12 PM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
The horn or cutaway looks kind of strange to me, though that may just be the angle. Honestly not sure what the OP is asking us to "identify", if he knows it's a knockoff. If it's a Chibson, it's a Chibson.

dearlpitts 02-25-2014 12:57 PM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
dont know

meatball 02-26-2014 05:38 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Yes I know it's a knockoff . I am a Gibson guy and play my R7 at all my gigs . They make the best guitar on the planet I my opinion and I would never say anything different to that statement , but this was a one time situation that helped somebody out . I will try to get a better picture of it and more details so that those with the expertise can identify it better than me . Is it a Chibson ? I don't know , but I Can tell you whoever built it ,did a great job and it doesn't have any electronics flaws so it doesn't have the ground hum nor does the fluorescent lights hum thru the pickups . It has Grover tuners on it or so it looks like Grover tuners . the guy that had it did his best to make it as original as possible . IMHO. He should have just went out and purchased a Studio version if he was going to go that far . That being said , l will get more pictures later and put it out there for you to examine it and tell me who made this guitar. ... You can bust my balls then :>)

GitFiddle 02-26-2014 06:08 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5946560)
Yes I know it's a knockoff . I am a Gibson guy and play my R7 at all my gigs . They make the best guitar on the planet I my opinion and I would never say anything different to that statement , but this was a one time situation that helped somebody out . I will try to get a better picture of it and more details so that those with the expertise can identify it better than me . Is it a Chibson ? I don't know , but I Can tell you whoever built it ,did a great job and it doesn't have any electronics flaws so it doesn't have the ground hum nor does the fluorescent lights hum thru the pickups . It has Grover tuners on it or so it looks like Grover tuners . the guy that had it did his best to make it as original as possible . IMHO. He should have just went out and purchased a Studio version if he was going to go that far . That being said , l will get more pictures later and put it out there for you to examine it and tell me who made this guitar. ... You can bust my balls then :>)

Not sure what you are looking for with this thread. It is clearly a counterfeit knockoff. In the other thread you said you picked it up at a guitar show. Now you were helping someone out.

There are Gibsons, then there are Gibson copies, such as Epiphone, Burny, Tokai etc. There are people here who excel at identifying each. If it is a counterfeit knockoff, its pointless to identify it. It is an illegal copy. Its like trying to figure out who made a counterfeit 100 dollar bill. It should just be destroyed.

Putting a Gibson wiring harness in it, does not add to its value or credibility. Many players prefer to replace the harness in a true Gibson. :cool:

Not having a ground hum does not make it a good guitar. Any guitar that is made correctly should not have any of those issues to begin with.

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/othe...ml#post5940942

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/atta...mily-image.jpg

So to answer your question. No, I can't identify the builder. Its not a copy. Its a counterfeit knockoff, designed to fool someone into thinking it was made by Gibson. A very poor one at that. :cool:

Orvillian 02-26-2014 07:21 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
I don't think that there is anyone here familiar with the traits of the Chinese builders, build techniques, build criteria or factories, so there is probably not gonna be a lot of help in identifying this guitar. If it were a Japanese made guitar, we would be done already.

BGD 02-26-2014 07:43 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5946560)
Yes I know it's a knockoff .... I will try to get a better picture of it and more details so that those with the expertise can identify it better than me... l will get more pictures later and put it out there for you to examine it and tell me who made this guitar. ... You can bust my balls then :>)

Again, not trying to bust your balls or beat you up here. Rather I am trying to give you an idea about what we as the MLP/OLP community can do for you, and even though we all have different opinions on things, there are a few generally held beliefs. And you keep saying you want us to identify/examine/tell you who made it, so let me see if I can better explain the situation:

-When someone says "help me ID this guitar," it is usually because A) they know the brand (Greco, for instance), but they don't know the model; or, B) they have a guitar that has NO name on the headstock; or C) they have a guitar that was originally a particular brand, but some idiot put a Gibson logo on it, and now they new owner is trying to establish provenance (usually to restore it, or at least to be able to tell its story accurately). Your guitar does not fit any of those categories.

-From your pictures and what you're saying, your guitar is neither of those things. It is a counterfeit. Whether or not you are aware it's not a real Gibson, the guitar was made to deceive. It doesn't have an original brand. We are not a community of people who examine or identify the origins of cheap counterfeits. If there's anything the counterfeiters who made your guitar and this community have in common it's this: neither wants anyone to know its provenance. The makers want you to think it was made in the USA by Gibson (false), and we believe it's illegal garbage.

-To be clear: your guitar was not made by any of the same factories who make good, respected, sought-after "copies" or "replicas." To be frank, the counterfeiters look like they "eyeballed it" when they made the guitar. Since they put the Gibson name on it, as well as the "Les Paul" logo, we should assume they were actually trying to get it to look like one. They failed. And that makes it even worse, because the only ones who are going to think it's real are going to be inexperienced guitar players (usually kids or their parents) who really want a Les Paul, and then come across something like this, and think "WOW WHAT A DEAL" and then they buy it.

-You obviously like the guitar. Good! It would be unrealistic to suggest that you throw it out. So, how about this: you know it's not a Gibson. So why not take the logo off? Why not use this opportunity to rebrand it as your own custom name? That way, if you hold on to it forever, then it's your own one-of-a-kind guitar. And, it will also allow you to put it back into circulation if you sell it as its own weird one-off, rather than counterfeit it is. You said you bought this guitar to gig with. Therefore, you're going to be taking it out into public. Ethically, you should remove the Gibson brand name. How would you like if some horrible band was using your band name (on purpose) and playing all of your songs really poorly (as badly as the body and headstock looks on your counterfeit), and their response to you confronting them about it was "oh, I know we're a knock-off. But when we plug our instruments in, there isn't any grounding hum"? I also play out (a lot; in fact, I tour). I'm a sponsored guitar player (by Fernandes) who plays Burnys. People who come to see live bands like to talk to the musicians after the show about their gear. I love telling them about Burny, and Fernandes.

tl;dr: We don't know who made it, the original makers don't want you to know who made it, as it's a counterfeit (which is different from a "copy" or a "replica"). Be a part of this community by removing the existing branding and making it a unique one-off. I think we would all be really interested to see its transformation.

vonserke 02-26-2014 10:14 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orvillian (Post 5944454)
There is another thread with a pic of the entire guitar. It is not anything we are familiar with here. It has the Gibson logo on a very odd shaped headstock.

Yeah I know! The OP must make clear what is this thing and what he wants! If it is a chinese knockoff there is nothing to identify but if it is a modded (Gibsonised) headstock copy such as Epiphone, Greco, Tokai etc he must post more detailed pics! That's what I'm trying to say! :thumb:

BGD 02-26-2014 10:31 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vonserke (Post 5947175)
....if it is a modded (Gibsonised) headstock copy such as Epiphone, Greco, Tokai etc he must post more detailed pics! That's what I'm trying to say! :thumb:

Totally. But, from the looks of it, it's not.

meatball 02-26-2014 07:33 PM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
You better believe it my friend !!! I am going to go Right into the next room and destroy that label off of that counterfeit Chibson or whatever it is !! I find it laughable that you would even say that . I acknowledged that it's not a real Gibson to a person that is commenting in a thread about " Other Les Paul's " Not actual first line Gibson Les Pauls !! What did I say in my original post? That I play a Gibson R7 . That is all I have played up to this point in life . What people are going to say when they see two Les Pauls up on the stage on their guitar stands before I start playing is " this guy really likes Les Paul's !!"' And I will tell them this is the only guitar I will ever play is a Gibson Les Paul. Do I agree with the counterfeit left Paul's out there? No ! In fact I wouldn't even think of buying a knockoff but I helped somebody out and I got a good guitar in trade , so the damage is done it doesn't matter now what it is , who made it , what nationality of hands that built it . My R7 will always be my #1 and this one will be tuned to open G And the Les Paul label and Gibson will stay on the guitar till I put it in its generic case and take it out at the next gig , that being said go ahead and Start busting my balls It's not going to change anything I have it , it's not real ,but it's going to be played !!!

Rocco Crocco 02-27-2014 04:10 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
If you're going to post a NGD thread and a thread asking help to ID a fake Gibson, then be surprised and upset when people call it a fake and give you a hard time, then maybe you shouldn't post about it. Making claims that it is just a player guitar or that you were helping someone out (charity?) won't help calm people who have strong opinions about fakes.

JDB 02-27-2014 05:02 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
But.."I play a Gibson R7" .......great catch phrase.

http://dirtyoldguitars.com/images/smilies/dickhead.gif

Matty 02-27-2014 05:09 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
OP seems a little butthurt. :hmm:

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...s/83758950.gif

BGD 02-27-2014 07:46 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5948755)
You better believe it my friend !!! I am going to go Right into the next room and destroy that label off of that counterfeit Chibson or whatever it is !!"

I have no idea if you're being sarcastic or not. But let's get to the rest of your awesome post, and I've put my comments below each wonderful, little section.

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5948755)
I find it laughable that you would even say that . I acknowledged that it's not a real Gibson to a person that is commenting in a thread about " Other Les Paul's " Not actual first line Gibson Les Pauls !!

Because you are willing to admit, on an internet forum, that your obviously counterfeit guitar is a counterfeit, you find it laughable that you should remove the thing that makes it a counterfeit. Sorry I'm still not seeing the logic. And here in a community that CELEBRATES the non-Gibson names on our headstocks? CRAZY THAT WE WOULD SUGGEST YOU TAKE "GIBSON" OFF YOUR NON-GIBSON!

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5948755)
What did I say in my original post?

Well, let's see, that should be easy to remember, since you posted the same thread three times. Something about an open G, that you have a "knock off" that you wanted us to identify said knock-off (we did: it's a counterfeit), and then you asked everyone to not bust your balls. That sound right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5948755)
I play a Gibson R7 . That is all I have played up to this point in life .

Dude, that is so totally sweet that you play a Gibson R7. And it's also so totally confusing as to why you think that's relevant. But, dude, you're obviously very proud of your Gibson (REAL, NO LESS!) R7. So, here's a pointer: go to the other forum. The one dedicated to Gibson Les Pauls and Reissues, and post some pics.

OH! and then post some pics of your counterfeit. See how that goes for ya.

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5948755)
What people are going to say when they see two Les Pauls up on the stage on their guitar stands before I start playing is " this guy really likes Les Paul's !!"'

That's one guess. Here's another:
Guy 1: Wow, what the hell is that thing next to that Gibson?
Guy 2: Huh... it seems to say "Gibson" on it.
Guy 1: Really? Is there a Gibson outlet store somewhere around here where people can buy their defected guitars?
Guy 2: Hey, hey, it's not important that it looks it was carved by my 12-year old son in his woodshop class, and that he based the guitar off a sketch by his little 7-year old sister.
Guy 1: Well then what *IS* important?
Guy 2: When he plugs it in, does it have a grounding hum?
Guy 1: TOTALLY.

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5948755)
What people are going to say when they see two Les Pauls up on the stage on their guitar stands before I start playing is " this guy really likes Les Paul's !!"' And I will tell them this is the only guitar I will ever play is a Gibson Les Paul.

Here's my other response to this, and it's actually more serious: WHAT?! Let me take a stab at how this conversation will go:
Guy 1: DUDE, AWESOME GIG, BRO!
You: Thanks, bro.
Guy 1: Yo, what kind of axe was that?!
You: It's a Gibson R7. It's the only guitar I've ever played in my life ever. And the only guitar I will ever play is a Gibson Les Paul. <--- (look, I quoted you)
Guy 1: No, man, the other one. The one with the weird horn, and the headstock that's so distorted it made me think someone put drugs in my drink.
You: Oh, that's a...
PAUSE: And what do you say here? Do you say, oh that's a counterfeit. It says Gibson but it's not. So remember when I said "the only guitar I will ever play is a Gibson Les Paul"? Well, I meant, "the only guitar I will ever play is a Gibson Les Paul. Or a counterfeit one. As long as it has the logo, actually, I don't really care."
OR DO YOU SAY: Hey, man, like I said, "the only guitar I will ever play is a Gibson Les Paul." It's a Gibson Les Paul just like it says on that blob of a headstock.

You see, either way, it's not good. But if you had put MEATBALL on the headstock instead of Gibson, then instead of saying, "the only guitar I will ever play is a Gibson Les Paul," you could say, "I love playing my R7. Did I mention my R7? Also, I got this cheap Chinese Les Paul knock-off from a buddy of mine who was in a pinch, so I customized it and I re-branded it as a Meatball. I know it looks funny, but it's a one of a kind. Also, no grounding hum!

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5948755)
Do I agree with the counterfeit left Paul's out there? No !

Actually, seems like YES, YOU DO! 'Cause if you didn't agree with counterfeits, you wouldn't have bought one, and if you did, you'd remove the Gibson name.

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5948755)
In fact I wouldn't even think of buying a knockoff but I helped somebody out and I got a good guitar in trade

Cool of you to help someone out! You removing "Gibson" from the headstock will not harm your friend. Or when you bought it, did he open his shirt to reveal a belt of dynamite and a digital display and confide in you, "Meatball, you are a good man for helping me. I know you only play a Gibson R7 and have only ever played a Gibson R7, yet here you are buying this counterfeit Gibson that is made from the same material as a $25 table from Ikea. But I must warn you: if you remove the Gibson logo from the headstock of that guitar, this bomb around me will be activated, and I will be doomed. Also, the headstock might fall apart, because did I mention that the guitar is made of pressboard, and the Gibson logo is one of the few things holding it together?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5948755)
so the damage is done

Not really! You can go ahead and remove the logo! Then you have a new axe, you helped your buddy, and you took a counterfeit out of circulation!

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5948755)
it doesn't matter now what it is , who made it , what nationality of hands that built it .

I agree! So then why the hell did you post THREE threads in this forum asking us THESE EXACT QUESTIONS?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5948755)
My R7 will always be my #1 and this one will be tuned to open G

Wow, man. Those are powerful words. I think. Wait, are they? I have no idea. Are most of your songs in open G? What tuning is your R7 in? Is it standard? If you get a third guitar and put it in drop-D, then where does that rank? In front of open G, but behind standard? What about DADGAD?

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5948755)
And the Les Paul label and Gibson will stay on the guitar till I put it in its generic case and take it out at the next gig

I can't understand why. Why not make the headstock match the case? Why not make them both generic? Or do like I said, and put your own name on both? Someday you're gonna sell it and you're gonna pat yourself on the back because you told the kid who was naive enough to buy it, "hey, it's not a REAL Gibson, but it's really good and it has no grounding hum. Try it in open G." And then the kid is gonna buy it, he's going to get sick of formaldehyde fumes emanating from it, then HE is going to try to sell it, and no one's going to give him $25 because they'll go "WOW, WHAT A HORRIBLE COUNTERFEIT." But that's cool, man. I know how important it to you that your guitar says Gibson on the headstock. (Actually, I'm kidding: it's not cool!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5948755)
that being said go ahead and Start busting my balls

Remember in my other two posts where I tried to sincerely answer your questions and make helpful suggestions and I said I WASN'T busting your balls? Well, in this response, I have been. I invite our other members to bust his balls. This has been pretty fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5948755)
It's not going to change anything I have it , it's not real ,but it's going to be played !!!

AWESOME, BRO! YOU JUST KEEP BEING YOU!

JDB 02-27-2014 07:57 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Thread 1:
Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5940942)
I just picked this up in Spartanburg at the guitar show.

Thread 2 or 3:
Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5943658)
As a backup , I bought this from a guy this weekendt

:applause:

GitFiddle 02-27-2014 09:53 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Wow BGD, you put a lot of time and energy into that one. :thumb:
Kudos to you.
I gave up after #14. :cool:

...but Friday is chomping at the bit. Keep up the good work. :applause:

http://img.food.com/img/recipes/72/8.../picjCDUwF.jpg

BGD 02-27-2014 10:07 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GitFiddle (Post 5950207)
Wow BGD, you put a lot of time and energy into that one. :thumb:
Kudos to you.
I gave up after #14. :cool:

...but Friday is chomping at the bit. Keep up the good work. :applause:

http://img.food.com/img/recipes/72/8.../picjCDUwF.jpg

I was in the mood to do some comedy writing with my first cup of coffee.

meatball 02-27-2014 11:13 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
I am impressed that you took the time to post that response to my response . it must have been heartbreaking to take that much time away from your Dungeons & Dragons game you had in progress , to write that . You have a nice day .

BGD 02-27-2014 11:33 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5950462)
...it must have been heartbreaking to take that much time away from your Dungeons & Dragons game you had in progress , to write that...

It was. Thanks, man. Thanks for understanding.

LP Traditional 02-27-2014 01:19 PM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5950462)
I am impressed that you took the time to post that response to my response . it must have been heartbreaking to take that much time away from your Dungeons & Dragons game you had in progress , to write that . You have a nice day .

Well at least he isn't playing a counterfeit...

Farnsworth Humbucker 02-27-2014 01:22 PM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
BGD just won the internet.

BGD 02-27-2014 01:31 PM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Farnsworth Humbucker (Post 5950858)
BGD just won the internet.

As a regular Gawker commenter, this means a lot!

meatball 02-27-2014 02:54 PM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
If he is on the internet all the time coming up with comments and not out live gigging on the weekends then He wins the battle and loses the war

BGD 02-27-2014 03:32 PM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5951159)
If he is on the internet all the time coming up with comments and not out live gigging on the weekends then He wins the battle and loses the war

Dude. Stop. Don't.

First of all: we're guitar enthusiasts here. Some folks don't play out ever, and that doesn't make them any worse or better than anyone else. Nine out of ten people on here are WAY more knowledgeable than I am, and they may never gig. In fact they may be better guitar players than me, too, for all I know.

Second of all: gigging on weekends? You don't want to come up against me on this. I've been touring for the better part of a decade, am currently represented by five different record labels, and am sponsored by one of my favorite guitar companies. I'm not going to elaborate past that, but suffice it to say, this is not a fight you want to pick.

Accept it: you asked about your guitar, got answers, and even though I broke your balls in the middle of the thread, I also was the one who originally made the very sincere suggestion you rebrand your fake and share that customization process with us. I was sincere and welcoming to you, and you scoffed at the idea. So if I were you, I'd stop digging the hole you're in. Hell, if I were you I'd ditch the meatball account and start fresh.

dennistruckdriver 02-27-2014 04:49 PM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
OP seems to be a bit trollish....or, as Doyle Hargraves would say, "Assholish"....

meatball 02-28-2014 10:54 AM

Re: Can you identify this Les Paul copy
 
Ok. You win I give up Now how about this idea ..... I want to get educated by a pro. is there a safe email I can contact you at ? You are exactly who I have been looking for to better educate me on the axe I bought
. I" ll bring an apple for the teacher! :>) I prefer to talk one on one about it , it would take too long for the questions I have ,to use this as a forum .....the white flag is up .....I surrender !!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 PM.