MyLesPaul.com
Homepage - Sponsors - Subscription - Auctions - Advertise - Spy  
Go Back   MyLesPaul.com > Buy, Sell or Trade > Member Classifieds
LIKE MyLesPaul on Facebook FOLLOW MyLesPaul on Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: PRS SC245 Charcoal Burst 57/08 - 10 top!!!!

This is quite the special guitar. This is a Paul Reed Smith SC245 57/08 Edition 10 TOP, that was released in very limited quantities in 2008. This baby was born on 12-01-08 according to its documentation. It has all the original pieces and also include MANY Paul Reed Smith upgrades including; Solid Black Truss Rod Cover (Original 57/08 is shown and included), Black Paul Reed Smith Pickup Rings (original cream rings show and included), a black electronic cavity plate (original signed by Paul Reed Smith shown and included), and my favorite which is the adjustable Paul Reed Smith bridge which allows you to adjust intonation (original wraparound stock bridge also shown and included). These accessories alone were over $500 purchased from Paul Reed Smith Guitars and receipts are shown. Again all original hardware and case candy is shown in pictures and included in the sale. The pickups are the highly desirable Paul Reed Smith 57/08 series neck and bridge. If you know anything about these guitars or pickups, you know they are pretty special. It is the wide fat neck, has the special silhouette bird inlays. The Charcoal quilt top is absolutely impeccable. The guitar plays and sounds as good as it looks which makes this a very special instrument not only for collectors, but for players as well. Original case shown also. No issues, no scratches, no rash no marks. I found it difficult not to mark it NEW, because it looks that good. Never been gigged or played out. Played a few times in my studio. Weighs 7lbs 10oz

I have over $4k in this guitar. Asking $3500

PeteyPablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Les Paul

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 01-18-2012, 06:49 AM   #2 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: FS: PRS SC245 Charcoal Burst 57/08 - 10 top!!!!

Offers gladly accepted.
PeteyPablo is offline   Reply With Quote