MyLesPaul.com
Homepage - Sponsors - Subscription - Auctions - Advertise - Spy  
Go Back   MyLesPaul.com > MLP Community > The Backstage
LIKE MyLesPaul on Facebook FOLLOW MyLesPaul on Twitter
Like Tree388Likes

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #181 (permalink)
V.I.P. Member
 
alligatorbling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 36,074
Thanks: 2,117
Thanked 2,687 Times in 745 Posts
Re: I guess Scott Grove has Brain Dead

a frankie and a phil play hopscotch on top of a sunday
alligatorbling is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Les Paul

Beitrag Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on MyLesPaul.com
   
Unread 10-17-2013, 09:23 PM   #182 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Shepherd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maple Ridge, Canada
Posts: 290
Thanks: 13
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: I guess Scott Grove has Brain Dead

Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2013, 09:41 PM   #183 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Electroman67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,399
Thanks: 178
Thanked 73 Times in 36 Posts
Re: I guess Scott Grove has Brain Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by docc View Post
He's looking about the same..
http://nerdaristocracy.com/wp-conten...eSoulTrain.jpg


too soon ??
That shit is so wrong....clearly there needs to be some guitars on hangers in the background.
Electroman67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2013, 03:12 PM   #184 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rinoatl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: atlanta
Posts: 490
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: I guess Scott Grove has Brain Dead

I like Scott. He's a little abrasive at times but once you get to know him he really isn't a bad guy. I've learned quite a lot from his lessons. I really enjoy the country pickin and slide lessons he has. Don't get me wrong I disagree with a lot of things he likes. But who cares? Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Shepherd and Rowdymoon like this.
rinoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #185 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
djrussell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,445
Thanks: 10
Thanked 22 Times in 11 Posts
Re: I guess Scott Grove has Brain Dead

I found a video by some douche called Scott Grove recently and he had a rant about this melody maker and basically how garbage they are. I posted a comment "Horrible review." (which it was lol) and man did he lose his shit over that... I got banned lol Man this guy has problems...

__________________
djrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #186 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
jeff_farkas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oak Ridge TN, USA
Posts: 26,284
Thanks: 1,842
Thanked 498 Times in 186 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to jeff_farkas
Re: I guess Scott Grove has Brain Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrussell View Post
I found a video by some douche called Scott Grove recently and he had a rant about this melody maker and basically how garbage they are. I posted a comment "Horrible review." (which it was lol) and man did he lose his shit over that... I got banned lol Man this guy has problems...
tazzboy and rinoatl like this.
jeff_farkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #187 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
djrussell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,445
Thanks: 10
Thanked 22 Times in 11 Posts
Re: I guess Scott Grove has Brain Dead

Point taken. I didnt realise everyone else thought the same way about him though.
__________________
djrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2013, 02:43 AM   #188 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rockstar232007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Born and raised in South Detroit...
Posts: 10,576
Thanks: 255
Thanked 86 Times in 16 Posts
Re: I guess Scott Grove has Brain Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinoatl View Post
I like Scott. He's a little abrasive at times but once you get to know him he really isn't a bad guy. I've learned quite a lot from his lessons. I really enjoy the country pickin and slide lessons he has. Don't get me wrong I disagree with a lot of things he likes. But who cares? Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Kind of hard to "get to know" someone, when they are totally self-centered.

I had absolutely no problem with him whatsoever (personally), until he blocked me from his YT channel for a simple difference of opinion. He even resulted to posting personal attacks right after, knowing that I couldn't respond in self-defense.

Yep. Standup guy, right there.
TeaForTwo likes this.
__________________
"If LPs were women, Epis would be the gold-diggers; Most of them are beautiful, but just end up taking all of your money!" - Me
(So, I quoted myself! Big whoop! Wanna fight about it?!)
rockstar232007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2013, 05:07 AM   #189 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Upstate, New York
Posts: 10,583
Thanks: 58
Thanked 30 Times in 12 Posts
Re: I guess Scott Grove has Brain Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar232007 View Post
Kind of hard to "get to know" someone, when they are totally self-centered.

I had absolutely no problem with him whatsoever (personally), until he blocked me from his YT channel for a simple difference of opinion. He even resulted to posting personal attacks right after, knowing that I couldn't respond in self-defense.

Yep. Standup guy, right there.
Crap like that is common from people who have to get in the last word.

I've only watched one video of his. Was a tirade about fingerboards, LOL! Didn't watch the other videos to see how he became an authority on everything guitar.
rockstar232007 likes this.
Jakeislove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2013, 08:02 AM   #190 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
jeff_farkas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oak Ridge TN, USA
Posts: 26,284
Thanks: 1,842
Thanked 498 Times in 186 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to jeff_farkas
Re: I guess Scott Grove has Brain Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrussell View Post
Point taken. I didnt realise everyone else thought the same way about him though.
Well, I can see your confusion since the thread is only 7 pages long..
jeff_farkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
 

Tags
beating dead horse, capt'n has a big boner!!, capt'n has a boner, dingo zombie ate sg brain, nercoposting is bad

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 AM.


Our Network: PRS Guitar Forum | Luthier Forum | SG Guitar Forum | Marshall Amp Forum | Music Gear Forum | 7 String Guitar Forum | Acoustic Guitar Forum

MyLesPaul proudly supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Copyright © 2006-2014, MyLesPaul.com. All Rights Reserved.