View Single Post
Unread 02-24-2012, 08:42 AM   #25 (permalink)
rideski

Re: Edwards 112 vs 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udonitron View Post
Rideski...here you go
Jump on this STAT if I were you!

極美品 Edwards E-LP-130 LTS/RE LP レスポール レリック - Yahoo!オークション

Eddie 130 at a BIN of 60K

Tobacco burst here for a little more

Edwards E-LP-130 Relic (Gibson Burstbucker1&2 PU

And a reg one here

EDWARDS E-LP-130LTS/RE GATOR

Thanks but it's all in Japanese so I don't understand. Great deal tho.
I'v ebeen trying to order a new one from Ishibashi but the link they provide me to enter my CC info doesn't seem to make it back to them. i've tried twice and not I'm getting fed up with the process. There is a 14hrs time difference between me and them so interactions only take place once per day, via email. The guy there is trying to help me but I'm just sort of getting a bad feeling on this now. It shoudln't be this complicated to order a guitar but for some reason it's becoming so. Failing these two attempts using their secure link to send CC info (via https) he has asked to fax the info.
Should I bail on the order? i've never ordered from Japan outside of Ebay. I guess I coudl have him send me a paypal request...

Any idea if these guitars take the short or long vol/tone pots?
Thoughts?
Thanks Ian!
"When a guitarist expands consciousness to consider more than the challenge of fingers and hands getting notes correct, and starts to encompass the vision of those notes in a much bigger landscape the music, the mood, the whole being greater than the sum of the parts a musician has begun to evolve from the guitarist." Rik Emmett
rideski is online now   Reply With Quote