ok, so i talked with geaorge a bit on the little machines, and heres basically what it is:
20x36 frame unsupported rails. $1900cdn.
- 13.5" x 29"+ x5" travel. (just big enough for an LP body and neck)
- gecko g540 control with 3 steppers, cabling, and 48v power supply.
- aluminium t slot table top.
- router clamp (not ready just yet) for standard 3.25" router.
- limit switch gear with brackets (also not ready yet).
the router clamp and limit switch brackets are expected to be done within a week or so.
machine ships in a few boxes, and youll have to do some basic assembly and connecitng all the wiring. its not hard work, but it is not totally plug and play here. hes working to get someone who will preconfig the machines for a charge, but thats not in place yet.
shipping to the US is in around $100.
not much else to it i guess. you need a pc running windows xp, and a parallel port and about 2ghz cpu for best results. control software is $160us from mach3.
anyhow, thats about all the middle man im willing to be, haha.